At present, every modern company should use digital solutions in the organization of deals and document management for business transactions. Virtual data room is one such tool. So, how do choose a good provider and avoid marketing traps?
What is a virtual data room?
Nowadays virtual data room is an indispensable element of digital business. It is a secure cloud-based platform that is designed for secure data storing, deal management, and efficient collaboration.
According to https://datarooms.fr/, this software complex allows you to significantly simplify all production, organizational, and management issues. In addition, the system enables businessmen to significantly save money from the company’s budget, since it is not necessary to provide the company with a large staff of employees to work with electronic document management. Thanks to this approach, data processing times are significantly reduced, and the effectiveness of business processes is growing.
How to choose the best software solution?
In marketing, you need to analyze everything and always. First of all, you need to analyze the market and competitors. Then, it is recommended to consider the following criteria:
- compliance with business requirements. Before deciding on the implementation of a data room, it is necessary to determine exactly what tasks it will solve in a particular enterprise.
- ease of use. The user interface should be as simple and easy to use as possible.
- availability of analytical tools. To analyze and identify consumer behavior, their requirements, and expectations, the data room should provide an opportunity to conduct an analysis focused on each specific client.
- scalability. This criterion is especially important for large organizations. It is necessary that the solutions used in the data room are scalable and can be applied to a large number of users.
- the efficiency of technical support. For the effective operation of the data room, an important factor is the speed of response of the system provider to user requests and the solution of their problems.
What are the common marketing traps?
Competition in the e-commerce industry has increased over the past 5 years and this trend will only continue. Every day the number of sites selling various goods and services is increasing.Cognitive biases can be successfully applied in business strategy and marketing.
So, there are 3 common marketing traps that you need to avoid while choosing a data room vendor:
- The one alternative trap
Boxes that imply choice in a narrow spectrum prevent us from making decisions. Scientific studies confirm this. Some economists take it for granted that consumers calculate the opportunity cost. Even a slight hint of an alternative is enough to make you make the right decision. Every time you make a choice, think about how you can increase the number of options.
- Bait trap
The decoy effect occurs when you have to choose between two options and suddenly a third option appears. This third option becomes a kind of measure of the two previous ones. Choose the most nondescript at first glance option and rationally evaluate whether it is really that bad.
This action is aimed at attracting demand for the product. Many companies offer a free trial subscription to their services. Studies have shown that after the end of the trial period, many customers continue to use the service for money, even if they would not have originally paid for the subscription if not for the free trial period. People are more willing to choose what they already have.